1. The aim of the game:
To beat the Bank, represented by the dealer, by obtaining the best combination of 5 cards, using your 2 cards, combined with the 5 community cards.
With a maximum of 7 players at the table, you only have one hand and cannot bet on any vacant slots.
(from weakest to strongest)
|HAUTEUR ou carte forte||ABSENCE OF THE FOLLOWING COMBINATIONS BUT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE HIGHEST CARD|
|PAIR||2 CARDS OF IDENTICAL FACE VALUE|
|TWO PAIR||2 LOTS OF 2 CARDS OF IDENTICAL VALUE|
|THREE OF A KIND||3 CARDS OF IDENTICAL FACE VALUE|
|STRAIGHT||SEQUENCE OF 5 CONSECUTIVE CARDS|
|FLUSH||5 CARDS OF THE SAME SUIT|
|FULL HOUSE||COMBINATION OF THREE OF A KIND AND A PAIR|
|FOUR OF A KIND||4 CARDS OF IDENTICAL FACE VALUE|
|STRAIGHT FLUSH||5 SEQUENTIAL CARDS OF THE SAME SUIT|
|ROYAL FLUSH||STRAIGHT OF THE SAME SUIT FEATURING 10, JACK, QUEEN, KING AND ACE|
3. Playing the game
To participate in the game, you must spread your wager evenly on the ANTE and BLIND boxes. If you want to, you can also bet on the BONUS box.
The dealer will deal you two cards face down, then two cards for the Bank, again face down.
Note, however, that if the dealer uses an automatic card shuffler, the dealing order changes: the dealer will begin by placing 5 community cards on the table, all face down, then two for each player, and finally two for the Bank.
After consulting your two cards, you then have the choice of:
- Betting three or four times the amount of the ANTE box in the PLAY box;
- Or checking.
The dealer will then turn over three community cards (the Flop).
If you have not yet bet on the PLAY box, you now have the choice of:
- Betting twice the amount of the ANTE box in the PLAY box;
- Or checking.
The dealer will then turn over two other community cards called TURN and RIVER.
If you have still not yet bet on the PLAY box, you have the choice of:
- Putting the amount of the ANTE box in the PLAY box;
- Or folding. In this case, you will lose your initial bets, except the one placed on the BONUS box if you have a three-of-a-kind or better.
4. End of the game & winning hand
The dealer turns over the two bank cards and announces their hand.
- If your hand is higher than the Bank's, PLAY and ANTE will be paid to you evenly;
- If the Bank has a higher hand than you, PLAY, ANTE and BLIND will be lost;
- In the event of a tie, the amounts of PLAY, ANTE and BLIND will remain.
- The BLIND will only be paid if your hand is higher than Bank and you have at least a STRAIGHT.
- The BONUS will be paid from THREE OF A KIND up, regardless of the Bank's hand.
The Bank needs a pair or better to qualify.
If the Bank does not qualify, the ANTE will be returned to you, then the other bets (PLAY, BLIND and BONUS) will win or lose as stated above.
You can consult the winnings reports (see payout table) at any time, as they are entered on the playing mat.
5. Payout table
|THREE OF A KIND||-||3 time the bet|
|STRAIGHT||1 time the bet||4 time the bet|
|FLUSH||1.5 time the bet||7 time the bet|
|FULL HOUSE||3 time the bet||8 time the bet|
|FOUR OF A KIND||10 time the bet||30 time the bet|
|STRAIGHT FLUSH||50 time the bet||40 time the bet|
|ROYAL FLUSH||500 time the bet||50 time the bet|
6. The Progressive
Ultimate Texas Hold'em Progressive offers an optional bet of €5 to be wagered before the cards are received. Thanks to this bet, players will be able to access the Jackpot accumulated by all the Ultimate Poker Hold'em tables at Club Pierre Charron. To win the Jackpot or one of the following bonuses, you must make one of these combinations:
|royal flush||100% JACKPOT||500 €|
|Community Royal Flush||5 000 €|
|straight FLUSH||1 500 €|
|four of kind||500 €|
|full house||50 €|
* Community Royal Flush: a royal flush with the 5 cards on the board only (flop, turn and river).
7. The envy
It is an insurance linked to the bet of the Progressive. Indeed, from the moment you have bet on the Progressive Bonus, this will allow you to win the €500 Guarantee in the event of a Royal Flush obtained by another player at your table only.